Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dear Olivia

My Dear Sweet Olivia,

I can't believe you are 5 years old already!!  Where has the time gone!!  It seems like yesterday that we were waiting and anticipating a new update from Guatemala just so we could spend hours looking at the new pictures and dreaming about the day you would be placed in our arms forever.  You have made our every dream come true.  We couldn't have asked for a more perfect daughter.  We are blessed beyond measure!!

So, I wanted to tell you a few things about you.  So that when you are grown and my memory is gone we can read this and take a look back in time.


Not only are you beautiful on the outside you are beautiful on the inside.  You such a big heart!!!!You love your Mommy and Daddy so much and you are very affectionate to all of us. You take little opportunities to steal kisses.  When I reach in front of you to buckle your seat belt in the car you will give me a big smooch on the cheek and say, "I love you Mommy".  You melt my heart every time you say those words.  You are very attached to me and I love every minute of it.  When I went away this month for 4 days it was the first time I was ever away from you.  I know you were mad at me for going, but I am so proud of you for being such a good girl for Daddy.  I know we missed each other so much, but we made it through and we know that we will always be together. 

You are doing so well in school.  You are in the Goddard School's Kindergarten class and you are learning so much.  You are learning to read and I am so proud of you. 

You are still in dance and you are doing great.  You are on the Petite Elite Team at Stage Door Dance Productions.  So far this year you have had one competition and you did wonderful.  You forgot your smile in Raleigh, but I think you will remember it next time.  We all love to watch you dance and at home you perform for us.  You have learned how to do a cartwheel both one and two handed.  You can run dive into a forward roll and then up into a cartwheel.  Can't wait for you to take the gymnastics camp this summer.

I love your cute little voice and the cute little things you say, my favorite is when you ask for hanitizer instead of hand sanitizer.  You the perfect little child and I would have 10 more if they were all like you. 

You want a baby sister in the worst way,  she must look like you.  I do hope that years down the road when we look back on this we will be sharing it with your baby sister as well. 

I could go on and on about you.  What I really want you to know is that you are loved more than anything in this world and we couldn't be more proud of the person you are. 

May you stay forever sweet, sassy and unbelievably cute.

We love you baby girl!!!

Mommy and Daddy!!!

No comments:

Olivia Talking

Thank you Shannon for the great idea of filming the DVD while it plays!! This will have to do until I get the proper program. The quality is not very good doing it this way but it's better than nothing.