Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day Weekend!

We spent the weekend on Topsail Island, pronounced Topsul.  The weather was perfect, the water was perfect, and the ocean front accommodations were perfect. 


Sunrise on the beach.  Rolled over in bed and this was what I saw, so I had to go outside and take a few pictures. 






Olivia tried and tried to catch this bird. 

There was a wedding 4 houses up from us on the beach.  It was a beautiful night for a wedding.  The sunset was so colorful and it reflected on the ocean and the wet sand. 



Here you can see a little of the sunset shining on the water.

I can't wait to get my other computer fixed so I can edit this picture.  I would love to use a few Florabella actions to really make it a nice picture.   

Love this picture too. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Que paisajes tan bonitos, tan bonitos como se le ven las cejas de Olivia en estas fotos.

Te queremos mucho.

Raul Archila y fam.

Olivia Talking

Thank you Shannon for the great idea of filming the DVD while it plays!! This will have to do until I get the proper program. The quality is not very good doing it this way but it's better than nothing.