Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Holloween 2010

These are some pictures from Halloween.  We went to Hillridge farms and Olivia had a blast.  She was a little afraid of the long tunnel slide.  That was the first time I had ever been there and I didn't know how fast and bumpy the ride is.  When we got to the bottom she started to cry.  I asked her if she wanted to go again and she said no!  She had fun on the hay ride and picking out pumpkins. 
Olivia was Pocahontas for Halloween.  She had a blast Trick-or-Treating, even though she was a little shy she really enjoyed it. 








My sister's dog Ruby went Trick-or-Treating with us.  She dressed up as a witch.







No comments:

Olivia Talking

Thank you Shannon for the great idea of filming the DVD while it plays!! This will have to do until I get the proper program. The quality is not very good doing it this way but it's better than nothing.