Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Forever Family Day #4

Well, I have missed posting on my blog.  I enjoy coming back to it and looking at all the archives.  Seeing the pictures of Olivia over the years is so much fun!  So I am going to try to be good about posting here as much as possible.

Today marks 4 years that we have been a family!!  November 22, 2007 was Thanksgiving day!  We were the most thankful people in the world that day!!  We couldn't wait to get to Guatemala and meet our daughter!  It was by far the best day of our lives! 

Olivia is such a joy!!  We have so much fun with her and can't believe how lucky we are to have been given such a precious gift.  She is kind and thoughtful.  She is funny and loving.  Every time we are out in public, at least one random person will stop and tell me how beautiful my daughter is!!  I wish I could take the credit for that, but of course I had nothing to do with it.  Her beautiful birth Mother in Guatemala, who was so brave and giving, gets all the credit for this beauty.  I am so proud to have her in my life and to be able to call her my daughter.............forever!!

We love you Olivia Grace!!!  Happy 4th Forever Family Day!!!!  Enjoy your Scooby Doo DVD and books!!

 

No comments:

Olivia Talking

Thank you Shannon for the great idea of filming the DVD while it plays!! This will have to do until I get the proper program. The quality is not very good doing it this way but it's better than nothing.