Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Random pics of our cutie pie!

Sassy!!!

Sweet!!!

Super Star!!

This Precious little girl steals my heart over and over!!!


We are practicing putting curls in her hair for her spring dance recital.  She was very cooperative.  Hopefully it works and they stay in if not I have to come up with plan B.

Silly girl.....she is wearing her new satin pajamas. 


All dressed up for picture day at school.


I realize I haven't been bloggin much lately and I need to find time to do it.  There are so many funny sweet things that Olivia does and I realized that if I don't write them somewhere that I can look back on them some day I will forget them all.  So here is hopefully the first of many stories that I will share with you.  It is funnier if you hear me explain it and have heard Olivia talk, but you will get the idea: 

Bill has a knee injury of some sort. He will finally see a doctor this coming Friday but until then he is trying to ease the discomfort with over the counter remedies.  He came home with a small glass jar containing "Tiger Balm".  I have never heard of it but he said it was like Ben-Gay only better.  After he put it on he came downstairs where Olivia and I were.  As soon as he walked in the room Olivia says:  "EWWWW!!! What's that smell?"  Then I got a whiff and reiterated her statement.  To which Bill replies: "It doesn't smell that bad." and went back upstairs.  Shortly after that Olivia and I went up to go to bed.  Olivia went in our bedroom where Bill was laying down.  She went went directly to my night stand and grabbed the bottle of lotion.  This is how the remainder of the conversation went:

Me:  "Olivia, please put the lotion back.  You don't need any more lotion, it's time to go to bed."
Olivia:  "I know Momma, but I need to put some under my nose so I don't have to smell Daddy's stuff.  It STINKS!"
Me:  Lauging
Olivia:  "If I put this under my nose I will smell the lotion instead of Daddy's stuff" 
Bill to Olivia:  "Why are you in here?"
Olivia:  "Because I love you and my Momma".........."The lotion's not working you have to go wash that stuff off   Daddy, it stinks."
Bill:  "If you go in your own bed you won't smell it" 
Olivia: "But I don't want to go in my own bed so please go wash that stuff off"
Bill:  "I am not washing it off so if you don't want to smell it then you need to go in your own bed."
She decided that she would much rather be with us then in her romm alone, so she quit complaining, but not before telling him that he should never use that stuff again........."okay Daddy?"  To which Bill says..."Why are you in here?"  She just smiles and gives him a big kiss and says....."I love you Daddy!"  She's no dummie.  Bill doesn't need me to harrass him because Olivia is doing a great job all by herself.  She is 3 going on 33.  I still for the life of me can't believe that she figured out if she put lotion under her nose it would override other smells.  I swear she has never watched CSI or anything like that.  Common sense is a wonderful thing

No comments:

Olivia Talking

Thank you Shannon for the great idea of filming the DVD while it plays!! This will have to do until I get the proper program. The quality is not very good doing it this way but it's better than nothing.