Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's been a while......

Wow, I didn't think it had been this long since I last posted, time flies when you are having fun.
I hope everyone had great Easter!  I will post Easter pictures soon.  For now here are some pictures to hold you over.

Our little Bookworm!  She loves to read!

Olivia's friends Natalie and Brooke had a Princess and Pirate birthday party at the dance studio.  Olivia "Snow White" had a great time. 

"Someday my Prince will come"

Isabella, Bella, and Olivia.....the prettiest Snow Whites ever!!

Olivia and Bella

Cuties

Olivia painting her Easter Eggs.


My little lefty.

One of her masterpieces in progress.   She had a great time painting her eggs. It was more fun then putting them in the cup and waiting for them to dye. 

2 comments:

Lund7 said...

Just found your blog and would love to follow it! Your daughter is so cute!! Love the princess dresses!

Please feel free to stop by my blog and Etsy shop any time...I'd love to have you "visit"!

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Like the new look of the blog. Tabi is a lefty too!

Olivia Talking

Thank you Shannon for the great idea of filming the DVD while it plays!! This will have to do until I get the proper program. The quality is not very good doing it this way but it's better than nothing.