Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Olivia helped me to make valentines for her class mates.  They had a party today and she was very excited to give out her handmade valentines to all her friends and teachers.  These were fun and easy projects.  I did all the cutting and Olivia assembled them all.  I realized after she gave them out today that I made one mistake.  When she assembled the 3 hearts and the leaves to make the flower I should have hot glued them together because once the kids took the lollipop out of the center the flower came apart.  Duh....!!!!  Now I know I need to think a little further and realize that the kids don't want to look at how beautiful the flower is they want to eat the lollipop.......now!  Oh well, lesson learned.  They were cute just the same and she (we) had fun making them.





The owls were for the boys!  Isn't he cute!

No comments:

Olivia Talking

Thank you Shannon for the great idea of filming the DVD while it plays!! This will have to do until I get the proper program. The quality is not very good doing it this way but it's better than nothing.