Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Suzy Snowflake

Here is a link to a video of Olivia dancing to the song she did for her Christmas recital.  Olivia Dancing to Suzy Snowflake
For two weeks after the recital I had to play Suzy Snowflake so she could dance to it.  She dressed up in her  play dress up clothes and danced over and over and over again. 
Olivia loves dance class and she is doing very well.  She even gives me lessons and corrects me when I do it wrong.  Miss Chasta her dance teacher would be proud.

2 comments:

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Cute! :)
I know, they are 3! Where has time gone? Tabi start Ballet/Tap classes this coming Tuesday, she's so excited! They are at the local park district we thought we'd see how she likes it before we try anything big. She says that she's going to be "Superhero ballerina Tabitha"! She cracks me up sometimes!

Unknown said...

Es toda una estrella, mi bebe es muy inteligente aparte de bonita.
te quiero mucho.

Raul.

Olivia Talking

Thank you Shannon for the great idea of filming the DVD while it plays!! This will have to do until I get the proper program. The quality is not very good doing it this way but it's better than nothing.